The Clarence Chamber of Commece Board of Directors has opened membership up to three (3) new categories, those being the Cottage Industry, Retired Associate and Non-Business Individuals.
**NEW** The Cottage Industry is defined as a specialized form of small-scale industry where the production of the commodity; often unique and distinctive, takes place in the homes and the labor is supplied by the family members only. Annual membership fee of $90.00.
**NEW** The Retired Associate is an individual over the age of 60 years who has retired from the business world but desires to be associated with like-minded individuals, who believe in the Chamber's philosophy, and who want to share life experiences with others and to help strengthen the business climate in the Clarence and the Greater Buffalo-Niagara, Western New York region. Annual membership fee of $90.00.
**NEW** The Non-Business Individual Membership, is designed for those individuals who believe in what the Chamber does and stands for, who desire to support the Chamber by becoming a Member. Annual membership fee of $90.00.
Present Chamber membership levels with annual membership fees are,
- Business 1-5 employees: $180.00
- Business 6-15 employees: $250.00
- Business 16+ employees: $310.00
- Service Organizations: $160.00
- Business Associate*: $90.00
- *Business Associate is tailored for the business person/professional, whose business is a Chamber member, who wishes to become a Chamber member under the umbrella of his/her employer. Note ~ there can only be three (3) Business Associates plus the primary member per business.
To become a Clarence Chamber Member, complete the online application form below and submit
- Chamber Member Testimonials, click here
- Mail your Membership payment along with a copy of your online membership application to the Clarence Chamber of Commerce at PO Box 177, Clarence NY 14031-0177.
- Checks payable to: Clarence Chamber of Commerce
- Your membership will be activated once your membership payment has been received.